On the instructions of Readypower Rail Services Group due to ongoing fleet replacement
Piecemeal (subject to conditions of sale and unless sold previously)
Sanderson Weatherall are holding an auction of road rail vehicles rail infrastructure contractors plant and equipment (w6a gauge) which includes:
- Two Case 988 ALO Road Rail Mega Railers (2002/2001 – ECC 2021/2020)
- Four Case 988 Road Rail Mega Railers (2002/1999 – ECC 2021/2020)
- Case 988 Road Rail Super Railer (1999 – ECC 2021)
- Eight Genie Z60/34 V3 300kg SWL Wheeled Rail MEWP Access Railers (2012/2008 – ECC 2023/2022)
- Rexquote Cable Drum Rail Trailer
- GOS Ballast Distribution Unit
- Bance Rail Alumicarts & Trailers
- Nine Thomson Hydraulic Fastclippers
- Three Mobile Frag Sales Hydraulic Croppers
- Two-section 60ft Rail Panel Lifting Beam
- Ford Transit 350 2.2 TDCi 155PS Euro 5 Four Wheel Drive High Roof Unique Travelling Work / Camper Van (2015) – offered by kind permission on behalf of another vendor – lot located in Biggar Scotland
Viewing details and collection of lots
The auction location is at Gotham Road, Kingston on Soar, Nottinghamshire, NG11 0DF UK. Bidding closes at 11am on Wednesday 9 December 2020. In view of the latest advice, access for viewing and collection of lots is allowed on a private appointment basis only, the conditions for access will remain until Government guidelines change. Those wanting to book a viewing can get in touch by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 161 259 7050. Face masks must be worn when attending a site viewing and are subject to current government and local guidelines.
On arrival on site you will be asked:
- Are you or anybody in your household currently experiencing a new onset persistent cough?
- Do you or anybody in your household have a high temperature?
- Do you or anybody in your household have confirmed Coronavirus?
- If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please do not attend site and notify the site supervisor.
- If the answer is no, please implement social distancing guidelines by remaining two metres apart during your site visit.
Sanderson Weatherall hold regular online auctions and private treaty sales, benefitting from the extensive Sanderson Weatherall database of thousands of registered buyers looking to buy your assets, whether individual items or complete installations.
If you’re thinking of selling your surplus equipment, Sanderson Weatherall can help free up much needed space by turning your surplus assets into cash in a quick and cost-effective manner.
You can contact Sanderson Weatherall for free impartial advice and assistance in disposing of your surplus assets. For further information please speak to the Sanderson Weatherall National Asset Disposal Team who will be pleased to assist you further by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +44 (0) 161 259 7050.