Our client, a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, are seeking to recruit a Service Director - Rolling Stock to lead, develop and build up a rolling stock advisory offering for the UK rail market.
They wish to appoint a leader to grow a dedicated team to build up a significant rolling advisory capability, leverage existing client relationships and offer strategic, high value rolling stock consulting services.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to build and lead a rolling stock advisory team within a highly successful international firm with a strong reputation for providing high quality consulting advice.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Devise and implement a business development strategy and proactively engage with prospective clients in the market to secure and grow a pipeline of work.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the vision for a new rolling stock consultancy service.
- Create awareness internally and externally of the service offering. Utilise existing networks and relationships with clients in other service line areas, and build new client relationships.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent overall technical knowledge of rolling stock, sub-systems and related infrastructure.
- Deep knowledge of the UK rolling stock market and key client organisations.
- Ability to write/lead good quality bids and proposals.
- Ability to lead a team in the delivery of projects or section of work for a major multi-disciplinary project.
To apply or find out more information, please email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 3544 in the subject line.