Accreditation Compliance/Test Analyst, London WC1
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Closing date: 15th June 2012
Position advertised by: ATOC
ATOC is the Trade Association for the passenger railway industry. One of our key activities is the facilitation of joint marketing and revenue settlement activities between the Train Operating Companies (TOCs). Rail Settlement Plan (RSP) is seeking fill a vacancy within the Ticket Issuing System (TIS) Team:
RSP Accreditation is the process by which RSP ensures that a TIS - the railway’s electronic point of sale (EPOS) is able to:
- Produce tickets that conform to National Rail standards and are acceptable to all UK Train Operating Companies (e.g., for revenue protection)
- Generate the associated ticket transaction data that is acceptable to the centralised RSP settlement systems (e.g., for accuracy and probity)
- Generate data which interfaces appropriately with other RSP systems and allows for interoperability functionality between TIS (e.g., for seat reservations and Ticket on Departure (ToD)).
- Maintain security and integrity in relation to these RSP systems.
- Assure Train Operating Companies (TOCs) that their TIS comply with their obligations.
We are looking for an analyst to accredit systems that are presented to RSP for accreditation. The post holder needs:
- A good level of IT literacy in the MS Suite and the ability to interrogate data using queries or tools is necessary and familiarity with XML
- Systems analysis experience implementing EPOS/ financial systems and accrediting system changes against documentation;
- Experience of handling multi-stakeholder communications in similar roles implementing EPOS/ financial systems/ packages;
- The technical ability to analyse processes and proposals, business requirements, functional specifications and prepare test plans.
Excellent communication skills are a key requirement of this role plus the ability to be able to work in a team. UK Rail Retail Systems knowledge is an essential requirement of this role.
If you believe you have the qualities and skills we are seeking, please write, enclosing your CV to: Human Resources Manager, ATOC Ltd, 3rd Floor, 40 Bernard Street, London WC1N 1BY.
The closing date for this post is Friday 15th June 2012